- Children and the Environment
- ELiCiT (Exploring lifestyle changes in transition)
- Foundations for Sustainable Living
- Mapping Rebound Effects
- PASSAGE (Prosperity and Sustainability in the Green Economy)
- Policy Dialogue
- Price Responsiveness of Demand in Energy
- Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Sustainability Transitions in Food Systems
- Sustainable Living in Remote Rural Scotland
Ian Christie will lead a session at this year’s Christian Ecology Link Annual Meeting, allowing members the opportunity to engage with the findings from SLRG’s 4 year programme of world-class research. The recently-completed Sustainable Lifestyles project has shed new light on what engages people in ‘green’ behaviour, individually and together. Ian will present some of the lessons learnt, including those on community innovation and catalysts for personal action. The workshop will aim to explore what these lessons mean for the individual, for the green movement, for Churches, and for CEL's own action for a greener Church.
Christian Ecology Link is the Church-of-England's main NGO on sustainable living and environmental challenges. It was formed in 1981, and formally constituted in 1982 - it supports Christians from all backgrounds and traditions.
For information on Christian Ecology Link please see their website.